Friday, January 20, 2012

TOO COLD FOR ME! - A look back at Thanksgiving Break

It's way to cold for me here at the 
Little Brick House
I found myself looking through photos tonight 
and came across some
warm, fun, sunny pictures of our......

Thanksgiving Vacation 
November 2011
Mexico
Harris & Scheele Family

I can't believe we have spent the
last 5 years together for 
Thanksgiving!
What a special treat!










Nikki and I have been besties for over 30 years
Can you believe it?
(and our two sisters are besties too)
Side note: I need to make a post about us 4 girls, 
maybe a little picture scanning is in need.










Celebrating our fifth year 
 Vacationing
TOGETHER 
over THANKSGIVING!
HARRIS & SCHEELES!

Next post I should give a look back over the 
last 5 years together......

I can't wait to see what the next 5, 10, 20 years look like
with our two families 
Cheers to you Scheele Family!


1 comment: