Thursday, July 7, 2011

Shopping update!

And for all of my few readers
if you were wondering 
I HAVE MADE 
IT!!!
My 30 Days of
NO SHOPPING!!!!!
The first 2 weeks were very very very hard
sorta like shopping detox!
but then as time went by it was much easier.
I just bought my first thing today
a new bathing suit and that
was after
DRUM ROLL PLEASE
36 DAYS!
And now its suddenly
SUMMER SALE SEASON!
So what does this all mean
I can get DOUBLE, right?
No just kidding... But for real now
I am going to do this much much more,
maybe one time per season.
I have found so many great dresses in my closet
since I'm a dress girl, and would usually
buy one for every occasion.

Sooooooooooo.....
Back to SHOPPING I go!
It is MY BIRTH MONTH and ALL!
The best Month of the year
JULY!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment