Thursday, June 9, 2011

Day 8 - 30 Day Challenge

Today I found myself in TJ MAXX 
I had ran into Top Line to get a Pedicure 
and they couldn't get me in for 30 minutes
so I walked on over the TJs
I found my self holding onto a 
beach cover up walking around the store
and suddenly thought
WHAT????
I can't buy this
I suddenly forgot about my 30 day challenge
What in the World - How nuts is that, to forget so easily 
I was in a shopping trance!

On a side note
 I did find a great dress in my closet on Monday
I had only worn it once last May.
It was one of those dresses I walked into Target
and my eyes were directly drawn to it
The only one on the rack!  It was meant to be!
So I brought it back to life!


I love this dress!  
What a great Target find 
and then it was tucked away in my closet for an entire year
THIS IS WHY 
I took the challenge so I could find clothing 
in my closet!




1 comment: